We are currently hiring....
Production Manager for TV & Moving Image
Level – Experienced
We are currently recruiting a talented and experienced Production Manager/Producer for TV & Moving Image.
You’ll be joining a fast-growing creative team and will be tasked with managing a selection of TVC’s and branded content projects from creative to delivery. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in TVC’s and branded content, confident pulling together budgets, managing crew, experience of Clearcast, post-production and fast turnarounds with an excellent understanding of the industry.
· Manage a selection of TVC’s and branded projects from creative to delivery
· Prospective budgets and timing plans
· Oversee the running of the production department from pre to post, often on tight turnarounds
· Produce of a range of content for large brands working alongside Client Services and Creative teams
· Experience crewing up shoots and strong post-production skills required.TV, animation, radio production experience essential
· Have a knowledge of TV administration involving Clearcast guidelines and knowledge of legal requirements processes.
· Have experience using Adstream delivery of final approved films for TV
· Have strong Project Management skills with ability to manage large projects, sometimes with an assistant team – including all production, project management, scoping, timings, quality control
· Be confident managing relationships with external partners such as post production, animation companies, media agencies and talent agencies
· Be a highly organised individual who is able to own large projects, working alongside a dedicated team
· Have strong communication, diplomacy and negotiation skills, maintaining good relationships and processes with all departments within the agency and with all parties when managing a project
· Be adaptable, creative, resourceful, strategic, positive attitude with good conflict management skills
· Be willing to travel on locations in the UK on a regular basis
We are a London based, award winning multimedia agency offering bespoke client focused services from concept through to completion.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
The Fruits of Our Labour
21st September 2017
We took a fruity approach to the Summer 2017 digital campaign for William & Son. Showcasing The Bruton Collection, a range of in-house designed accessories and small leather goods. From concept through to completion, our team art directed, photographed and post produced all of the images.
21st September 2017
Some of favourite retouching projects from the Summer.
1st September 2017
And it is, literally, finally. Last month we attended the last ever Jocks&Nerds magazine launch party. After working on the magazine in it's entirety since Issue 18, we were very sad to hear that one of our all time publications will be in print no more. Although, we do expect that the talented team who brought us this exceptional quarterly will be back soon with another equally exciting project. Watch this space...!
Craftsmanship for William & Son
15th July 2017
William & Son asked us to produce a series of images showcasing the processes behind their bespoke jewellery and leather design services. Our aim was to highlight the exquisite handcrafting techniques that go into creating a truly one of a kind product. The Telegraph used the pictures to illustrate a piece on what goes into creating luxury handbags and bespoke jewellery.
Jocks and Nerds Summer 17 issue launch event
1st July 2017
On a recent balmy summer eve we took ourselves ‘up west’ to the launch of the latest issue of Jocks & Nerds. We got to see some lovely portraits of the magazine’s collaborators, created to mark 40 years of the tres chic French brand, Agnes B. The images are currently being displayed at the Floral Street store so go see before it finishes on the 19th July 2017.
I was only looking for juice!
15th May 2017
In collaboration with one of our longest-standing clients, F&F, and creative agency ODD, we provided all the post-production and delivery of press images for their Summer 2017 campaign. You may have seen it out and about on billboards or bus shelters – the visuals give a nod to the brand’s supermarket roots whilst still allowing the model and garments to take centre stage.
Disegno is out now
1st May 2017
Call us old fashioned but the team at Complete always get somewhat excited when the new issue of Disegno magazine drops on our desks. Perhaps it’s that distinctive smell of fresh ink on uncoated stock combined with original editorial and beautiful imagery (managed and perfected by our very own Colour King, Terry Smith, no less) that does it for us. Or maybe it’s after all our combined years of working in print that we just simply know a good magazine when we see one.
Furniture Village gets a spring refresh
15th April 2017
Have you seen our new advert for Furniture Village? We introduced the yellow dot of distinction, reinforcing the brand identity by bringing the ‘i’ of the logo to life. The golden ball of animation flies out of the store front signage and magically guides you through the shop highlighting the brand’s knowledge, expertise and savings on quality furniture.
1st April 2017
We are pleased to announce some additions to the team! Rebecca O'Donnell joins as Creative Consultant and Clare Gunes will work as Account Director, overseeing our Multimedia department. Both bring with them over 20 years’ experience working with some of the UK’s most loved high street names such as M&S, Next, Tesco and Startrite. Both were instrumental in producing award-winning campaigns for F+F Tesco, shaping it into the global fashion brand it is today.
15th December 2016
Over the past few years the LOVE magazine advent calendar has become the highlight of the festive season, synonymous with super sexy Victoria’s Secret models. So far this December, it hasn’t disappointed with Kendall, Bella
and Jourdan, our current favourites. Our Post Production Studio were tasked with the job of retouching the ladies in the stills that accompany the video, it’s a tough job but someone has to do it…!
1st December 2016
For the recent Autumn/Winter 2016 F&F campaign, Complete Ltd produced the artwork, retouched and colour managed the imagery, which was distributed across newspapers and magazines nationwide including fashion bible, Vogue.